Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Blogging on the Road

On a walk right now. Middle of the Indiana countryside. Freezing weather though slightly warm for December. I like these walks. I love the solitude it brings. Lets me get out more and think by myself. Everything is so distracting these days. Sometimes I just need to stand about in the cold and feel it, feel the solitude of nature, especially barren nature. Winter's a very barren season after all. Everything's been stripped naked or gone into hiding to outlast the chill. Not many people come round here, and that's why I like it. The solitude.

As an aside, I like these blogging on the go type of posts. Will make more of them, since I walk everywhere. I enjoy walking for walking's sake too. I enjoy the exercise and the time to contemplate in a naked time. That's a good descriptor: "Naked time."

What do you guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home