Friday, January 4, 2019

A New Hobby

I've decided to pick up a side hobby in the form of making recordings and readings. As I enjoy voice acting, and reciting, and poetry, and literature, and all that jazz, I've decided to start making recordings of myself reading various essays, stories, and poems. I'm considering also having them made into videos and uploading those to YouTube (though, given the current state of YouTube being an AI-dominated mess at present, I would say it's better if any videos were posted here at first so that they have a higher chance of staying up.)

Anywho, allow me to post my first recording: a reading of "The Selfish Giant", a fairy tale written by Oscar Wilde, and read by Yours Truly.

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home