Monday, November 18, 2019

Poetry Readings

In addition to posting some of my poems, I think I will make recordings of them and post them either here or on YouTube (or on my much-neglected Newgrounds page. Seriously, give Newgrounds some love, folks!) I will also post readings of other poets; currently, I have recorded "Burnt Norton" from T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets, which I will post on YouTube soon. I plan on reading out the remainder of the poems in that cycle, and possibly some poems by Alfred, Lord Tennyson, plus some Shakespeare. For Christmas, I might make an exception and record "A Christmas Carol" in five parts, one for each stave. After that, if this blog gains any traction, I'll be happy to take requests.

Anywho, have a good night! Pax vobiscum! :-D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home