Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tempus Fugit et Ego Tardo!

(Time flies and I'm slowing down!)

It's April, and the whole month of March seems to have completely passed me by. I've been so bogged down with schoolwork that I scarcely noticed the slow transition between the late winter and early spring. I'm feeling it now, though, and I'm feeling more pressure to get a good final grade. I'm working on papers while battling some slight un-wellness (over the weekend I worked with some students to make Geek-a-Thon happen, went on a sugar binge, and I'm still recovering.)

I'm not sure what to do after school lets out for summer vacation this year. I don't want to go live with my mom or my grandma, but at the same time I have no choice otherwise.

I shall have to see how it pans out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home