Saturday, February 2, 2019

On Sporadic Posting

I've been posting sporadically because I've been busy with schoolwork. I'm close to declaring my major, and I am considering applying for a study abroad program (the deadline is in a week and a half, so it's close to crunch time for that.)

Honestly, I'm really satisfied at how much better I am doing now when compared to how terribly I was doing last semester. That whole last term was a grab bag of awful, miserable, and blegh. As a result, I'm currently on academic probation. It's not a good look for me; rest assured, however, that I am doing my damndest to get up and back into good academic standing.

At the same time, however, I'm all full of nervousness. This is a new direction in my existence, a step towards something greater than myself, towards shaping a career and a life for myself without anyone guiding me or holding my hands. It feels wondrous and terrifying, exhilarating and fearsome. (I'll cut with the adjectives before I start sounding corny.)

Rest assured, readers, that I will be posting more regularly in the future. You all have my word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home